All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Quality Geek Quotes
PostPosted: 06 May 2012, 02:28 
Executive Director

Alright...I had to post this. While running a game for Alexis I ask, "[Does your vampire] wear the [new clothing gift] often?" She responds with, "Only at night," and then immediately realized the ridiculousness of her statement. We had a good laugh and I hope to remember this for a long time. :lol:

“In the battle of life it is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of the deed could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood… who at the best knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement and who, at worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly." --Theodore Roosevelt

Post subject: Re: Quality Geek Quotes
PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 04:24 
Developer

She might sleep wearing the item (not knowing what it is) and that could be even more telling. :D

It's been a while since I've had a great moment, though seeing the faces of the ladies when my illusionist took the form of a club girl to get free drinks was amusing. A mix of insulted, surprised (I think that "a guy" would take the form of a a girl), yet unable to argue that it could work.

PostPosted: 08 May 2012, 12:27 
Executive Director

Man...and it is incredible how easy girls can get free drinks. It makes me want to go to a gay club just so I don't have to pay for booze. :lol:

“In the battle of life it is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of the deed could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood… who at the best knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement and who, at worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly." --Theodore Roosevelt

PostPosted: 09 May 2012, 08:38 

You don't have to go to a gay club. Just the other night at a club a guy was buying me drinks....oh.

PostPosted: 09 May 2012, 11:28 
Developer

You are lovely Avias. I'd like to go to a club sometime soon. Doubt I'll be getting drinks, but I'd like to see if I enjoy the setting outside of a game.

Just remember, "It's not evil, it's unethical".

PostPosted: 09 May 2012, 13:01 

'I take it to the head' was one I remember.

...Which is right in line with my previous comment. No wonder I give people false impressions!

PostPosted: 09 May 2012, 20:42 
Operations Director

While Christopher was in Basic I went to a bar with a friend to help congratulate her on graduating. I'm not even cute right now and I was SLOSHED. It's rare I get that drunk but I didn't buy any of the drinks. I honestly wasn't trying to do that nor had I ever believed it does happen until then.